DEVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO PADA EMITEN MANUFAKTUR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

jrmb

Dionysia Kowanda

Rowland Bismark Fernando Pasaribu

Dian Indah Sari

 

 

Abstract

This study aims to analyze and empirically test the significance of partial and simultaneous effect of insider ownership, DER, ROE, firm size, IOS, PER, and EPS dividend payout ratio (DPR) in manufacturing companies in Indonesia Stock Exchange of 2008-2013 period. The results showed that partially turned out just ROE, IOS, PER, and EPS significantly influence of dividend payout ratio, while the insider ownership, DER, and firm size does not affect significant. Meanwhile simultaneously, all variables INSDOWN, DER, ROE, FSIZE, IOS, PER, EPS significantly influence DPR. From coefficient of determination can be concluded that the ability of Insider Ownership, DER, ROE, Firm Size, IOS, PER and EPS in explaining dividend payout ratio amounted to 71.1 per cent while the remaining 28.9 per cent influenced or explained by other variables not used in this study.

 

Kata Kunci:   insider ownership, firm size, investment opportuinity set, earning per share, dividend payout ratio

 

Jurnal Riset dan Manajemen, Vol. 11, No. 1, Juni 2016

 

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: